Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Top 3 for Sketch #110 and our Design Team creations for Sketch #111

Hello! Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today is the day that we announce our Top 3 designs from Sketch #110! How exciting! All of our designs this week were fabulous and we love them all. Our Top 3, while all are awesome, they are shown in no particular order.
Belinda B
Sue R
Cheryl E

Congratulations on your great designs ladies! Please feel free to grab out “Top 3” blog badge from the right side bar and display it proudly. For even more great designs, jump on back and check out all of the great entries to Sketch #110 here.


Wednesday is a fun day, not only do we announce our Top 3 but we also get to bring you the fun and creative creations from our Design Team for Sketch #111.

Michelle Stewart(sorry I've been MIA)


3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for selecting my card as one of the Top 3 for Challenge #110...I wasn't sure how that sketch would work. Congratulations to the other two Top Winners. DT looking good with new sketch inspirations; and looking forward to this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my card in your top 3 this week. The sketch was a fun challenge, and I enjoyed putting the pieces together until my card looked just right! Congrats to Sue and Belinda also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love seeing what the DT is up too...you're all so fabulously talented. For whatever reason (I don't have a google account) I wasn't able to comment on Jess' Whale Card which is fantabulous. I love the water as the band across the card. Super job! Oh and congratulations to the Top 3!!!

    ReplyDelete