Today's Sketch is created by Michelle.
The design team creations using this sketch will be posted on Wednesday. We decided to do it this way so no one was influenced by our interpretations right off the start. It will allow you to start your own between now and then and check ours out on Wednesday.
Speaking of Design Teams we are recruiting for one! If you are interested in being on our design team please check out the tab above for more details on the Design Team call. Also, when you enter the challenge please place the letters DT after your name so we know you're interested.
Remember that your creation does NOT have to be a card, it can be absolutely anything as long as you used this sketch somehow.
Don't want to miss any posts?? Sign up for email updates from our challenge blog so you don't miss out. No worries, there will only be 3 postings per week. (see side bar for email subscription)
Guidelines for entering (can also be found any time by clicking on the tab at the top of the blog):
- can be ANY project (card, scrapbook page, altered item, etc) as long as it uses the sketch
- any and all products accepted; no limitations
- entry must be a new project( not something you made last year that just happens to fit)
- must be entered using the inlinkz submission
- submit direct link to photo of entry/blog post
- a link back to our challenge as well as that you are entering must be visible on blog post or in photo comments if it's not on a blog
- if link is from Photobucket, Facebook etc....photo privacy must be set to public otherwise we won't be able to come see your great project
- you can combine entry with other challenges
- must be submitted by deadline
- must have fun creating :)
Top 3 will be chosen by the Design Team and will be announced on the Wednesday after submissions close, along with the design teams creations for that week. Check back to see who made Top 3 and if it's you then grab the blog badge over on the sidebar for your blog and display it proudly!
Now it's your turn to create!