Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Another fabulous Top 3/Sketch #21 and AHSC Design Team Creations/Sketch #22

The artwork for this past weeks sketch, #21, was so astoundingly great, that we ended up with a tie, a 3 way tie, which gave us our Top 3 without a doubt.  All the entrants artwork was exceptional and I think I'm going to have to try to recreate most of them now.  So now I present you with The Top 3 for Sketch #21, (in no particular order):

                    
Hansi
Betsy Gully
Brenda H

        
Congratulations Ladies! Please grab the "Top 3" blog badge from the right sidebar and display it proudly!
You can see all the entries from last weeks sketch here.

To see this weeks sketch and all the details of how to enter as well as the entries so far go here... but not until you check out the Design Teams creations of course. :)

Now without further ado.. Here are the Design Teams creations for this weeks sketch.

Michelle ~ My Creations with Michelle
Darla - Crafting is Contagious!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Atlantic Hearts! I feel honored to be in the top 3. Wow! It was fun playing and using the sketch was great creative exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card as a Top 3 ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card! It is an honor.

    ReplyDelete