Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Top 3 From #22, and Design Team Creations for #23

You know, I'm loving all the amazing creations that are being submitted each week.  Our entrants really outdo themselves each and every week.  I really am so excited everytime I see a new entrant has linked up. So without keeping you in suspense any longer, here are the Top 3 for Sketch #22 are, (in no particular order):
                      
Joyce
Margaret
Jo Armstrong

                

Congratulations Ladies! Please grab the "Top 3" blog badge from the right sidebar and display it proudly!
You can see all the entries from last weeks sketch here.

To see this weeks sketch and all the details of how to enter as well as the entries so far go here... but not until you check out the Design Teams creations of course. :)

Now without further ado.. Here are the Design Teams creations for this weeks sketch.

Darla : Crafting is Contagious!
Michelle - My Creations With Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you soo much for picking me! Wheee! I love the work you do every week, thank you for providing such a fun and positive place to play and connect. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth dropped open when my friend called me to tell me I was picked! Thank you so very much! It made my day--and now I can share with the little boy who has received this card that he has a real winner in his hands. :) Will make HIM feel extra special too!

    ReplyDelete