Tuesday, March 24, 2015

100th Sketch Celebration

Can you believe it; we have reached Sketch 100! Everyone at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge is so excited to celebrate this milestone with all of our followers and participants.

To celebrate Sketch 100 we will be giving our some blog candy and all you have to do is visit our fabulous design team members blogs and leave a comment on their design for Sketch 100 and you are entered. We will be drawing several names at random from the comments. To increase your chances of winning, leave comments for all of the design team members! And to be fair, you can only win 1 time! Please invite your friends and family to join the fun!

Thanks again for being part of our challenge community and we are all looking forward to the next 100 fabulous sketches and your awesome creations!

Happy Crafting!
The Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Design Team



4 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for good sketches and I can't believe I haven't popped over here before. Thanks, Lisa, for introducing me to this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat! Didn't have to wait for Wednesday to see the DT use this sketch! I've been through the blog hop, which was wonderful. Hope I didn't miss anyone, as a couple places got a bit confusing, but I persevered. Thanks for all the wonderful sketches. I really appreciate how dedicated the team is when it comes to leaving comments. You are a great bunch of ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visitend ALL the team member's blogs....I commented on ALL of them....they are awesome! But I also LEARNED something new....you guys are all CTMH!!! I love CTMH and my best friend sells it. In fact if you check out my blog,( http://crafterscastle.blogspot.com/ ) I'm having a drawing this month and the prizes are from CTMH :) It's been fun...thanks :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a fairly new challenger to Atlantic Hearts Sketches I always looked forward to comments from the Design Team. However, with this 100th Challenge to be invited into each Design Teams blogs, it means as much to them to receive comments from the challengers. I want you all to know how much we appreciate the sketch challenges, your interpretations of the sketches and what great cards are created by all the Design Team. And also how proud you make us challengers feel when our card or papercraft appear on your Top 3 Winner. You are all winners in your contributions in making this sketch challenge available to us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete