Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Top 3 for Sketch # 585 & Design Team Creations for Sketch # 586

Hello! Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today, we announce our Top 3 designs from Sketch #585. How exciting! All of our designs this week were fabulous and we love them all. Our Top 3, while all are awesome, they are shown in no particular order. 

Congratulations on your great designs ladies! Please feel free to grab our “Top 3” blog badge from the right sidebar and display it proudly. For even more great designs, jump on back and check out all of the great entries to Sketch # 585 here.

Wednesday is a fun day, not only do we announce our Top 3 but we also get to bring you the fun and creative creations from our Design Team for Sketch #586.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. thanks for being chosen in your top 3, and great inspiration from the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... thank you team. This was such a great sketch and I so enjoyed playing with it. Really appreciate the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Cecilia writing from Ohio, I have been on your blog for quite some time now and it's seeming amazing every time I scroll down. Well, I want to share some testimony about my life changing that Mr Pedro a loan lender rendered me when my food truck business was so devastating, Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 2 million dollars to expand my business with a return of 2% annual return which I really do appreciate about his lender ratio. Mr Pedro give loans to a lot of people, and I believe he's still doing it till date, I promised him that I will recommend people to him after granting me the loan amount. If anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro via pedroloanss@gmail.com or text his What's-App via +393510140339 He will surely help you because I trust him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone here looking for a loan ?
    Mr Pedro and his working loan company lend me a loan of 400000 Euro after going through some financial situation in my life, Mr Pedro work with a reputable loan company that give loans at the very low 2% rate of any loan kind that you wish to apply as long as you would make a return honesty and trust.
    Anyone looking for a loan can contact Mr Pedro on email: pedroloanss@gmail.com WhatsApp: +393510140339

    ReplyDelete